- As the world's first ruggedized ultra-mobile PC, the Toughbook CF-U1 combines maximum functionality and connectivity in a compact size, with extreme durability.
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional
- Intel® Atom Processor
- Extremely rugged, fanless, dust and water-resistant design (MIL-STD 810G, IP65)
- 5.6\" LCD with touchscreen (WSVGA)
- Drop resistant from a height of 180cm
- Dual hot swappable batteries providing up to 9 hours battery life
- Wireless connectivity
- Lightweight — weighing only 1.06kg
- Tested by a national independent third party test lab following MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6 Procedure IV for transit drop test.
- Tested by a national independent third party test lab following IEC 60529 Sections 13.4, 13.6.2, 14.2.5 and 14.3.
As the World's first ruggedized ultra mobile PC, the Toughbook CF-U1 combines maximum functionality and connectivity in a compact size with extreme durability. At 1060 grams, the unit can withstand falls as high as 180cm, and is IP65 compliant for dust and moisture resistance. Input data through the keyboard, with a pen, or through touch, on the daylight-viewable, high resolution tough screen. With 64GB solid-state hard drive and top-end energy efficient CPU, the CF-U1 can run under constant use for up to 9 hours.