- The 10.1\" Android-powered Toughpad FZ-A1 is ideal for highly mobile outdoor workers in challenging conditions, it's designed to meet durability standards on drop resistance as well as meeting ingress protection ratings on dust and water.
- The CPU in the tablet incorporates a dedicated security processor, which provides a high level of tamper resistance and frees up the multi-purpose CPU core for other tasks. The business matte, anti-reflective screen with digitizer provides true daylight visibility together with 10 hours' battery life, integrated GPS and replaceable battery.
- Android 3.2
- Marvell® dual-core processor
- Dedicated security processor core, FIPS 140-2 Level 2 compliant
- 10.1\" anti glare capacitive Multi-Touch Display and Digitizer
- Up to 500cd/m\" brightness with anti reflection film
- Satellite GPS and digital compass
- Up to 10 hours battery life
- Replaceable battery
- Drop resistant from a height of 120cm, MIL-STD G compliant
- Water / Dust protected, IP65 compliant
- Tested at Panasonic Factory.
- Google, the Google logo, YouTube and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.
The 10.1\" Android-powered toughpad FZ-A1 delivers true ruggedness,security and communication required by mobile business and government